Sweetwater's menu offers choices for every mood or inclination. We're known for our wings, but we are proud of every item we serve. Fresh and homemade, (we even make our own dressings), our preparations will surely please your palate. Whether you're here for lunch, dinner or after an event, our kitchen is always open (to 2:00 am seven days a week) and striving to serve the best.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- POTATO SKINS 6.95
- Three potato boats, packed with bacon, cheddar and jack cheese.
- MOZZARELLA STICKS 6.95
- Six sticks breaded and fried, served with ranch.
- BEER BATTERED CHICKEN STRIPS 7.95
- Fresh, never frozen chicken breast strips, beer battered and deep fried. Served with house made BBQ sauce and coleslaw.
- BUFFALO STRIPS 7.95
- Our great chicken strips beer battered and deep fried then dipped in our secret buffalo sauce; try this one with ranch or bleu cheese.
- CAJUN STEAK BITES* 9.95
- Marinated Filet Mignon rolled in Cajun spice with mushrooms and onions. Served on pita bread.
- CAJUN CHICKEN BITES 8.95
- Marinated chicken grilled in Cajun spice with mushrooms and onions, served with pita bread and cole slaw.
- FRENCH FRIES 2.25
- Generous portion
- SEASONED FRENCH FRIES 2.50
- Generous portion
- BLACKENED CHICKEN BREAST 8.25
- Charbroiled chicken breast blackened served over bed of greens with garden vegetables.
- MICHIGAN CHERRY 8.25
- Charbroiled chicken breast, sun dried cherries, bleu cheese and pecans served over fresh greens. We recommend raspberry vinaigrette.
- HOUSE TOSSED 3.25
- Mixed greens topped with garden vegetables.
- HOUSE LOADED 3.95
- Mixed greens, garden vegetables, topped with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
Choice of one side (french fries 1.25 extra seasoned / french fries 1.50 extra)
- SWEETWATER BURGER* 8.25
- Our delicious half pound burger topped with bacon & Swiss served with sweet sauce (a unique mayo, garlic and onion juice mix) - our signature burger.
- HAMBURGER* 7.95
- ADD CHEESE 0.50
- A full half pound burger of fresh ground round served with lettuce, tomato and pickle.
- CHICKEN BREAST 7.95
- Always fresh, never frozen with lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
Available Cajun or Blackened.
- CORNED BEEF & SWISS 8.50
- Half pound of lean corned beef with Swiss.
Choice of one side (french fries 1.25 extra / seasoned french fries 1.50 extra)
- SWEETWATER WINGS 9.20
- Jeff used to snicker when his grandmother said that the wing was the best part of the chicken. The house specialty, marinated 24 hours, dredged in spices and fried, confirms her thesis though. We get our wings packed in ice, delivered fresh every morning from the Eastern Market and sell 15 forty-pound cases daily. Quite frankly chicken wings are what we do! The flavor is so unique and delicious that once you try Sweetwater Wings, you’ll be hooked for life-enjoy! Our award winning wings, (“Best in Detroit” - Detroit Free Press) are served with celery sticks and bleu cheese.
Choice of two sides
- BBQ RIBS 20.95
- For starters we use only Hormel Special Trim ribs, the best money can buy! They’re slowly cooked in our five hour cooking process, and then blackened in our piquant house-made sauce. Voted “Best Ribs in Detroit” - Detroit Free Press), we will put our ribs up against any in the city, they are that good.
- RIB & WING COMBO 16.75
- 1/2 slab of our famous ribs with a 1/2 order of Sweetwater Wings.
- BBQ RIB TIP AND WING COMBO 13.95
- Huge order of tips paired with 1/2 order of Sweetwater Wings.
- WHOLE FRIED WINGS 8.95
- Ten whole wings seasoned with lemon pepper
- CHICKEN STRIPS & WING COMBO 13.95
- 2 of our famous chicken strips with a 1/2 order of Sweetwater Wings.
- RIB TIPS 8.95
- A huge order of tips slow cooked, served with Texas toast.
- CHICKEN & WAFFLE 8.95
- Served with maple syrup and sausage gravy
- CATFISH 13.95
- Farm raised catfish dusted in cornmeal then pan fried.
- BEER BATTERED COD 11.95
- MAC & CHEESE
- CAJUN BLACK BEAN & RICE
- COLE SLAW
- FRENCH FRIES
- SEASONED FRIES
- HOMEMADE MASHED RED SKIN POTATOES & GRAVY
- SMALL TOSSED SALAD
- SIDES ALA CARTE 1.75
*STEAKS AND HAMBURGERS ARE COOKED TO ORDER. CONSUMPTION OF RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT, FISH, EGGS OR POULTRY MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF FOOD-BORNE ILLNESS